Rosoka GeoGravyTM software provides the benefit of adding locations, cities, buildings, roads, landmarks and facilities to your Big Data management solutions. With our industry leading software, you can now include geospatial entities to your solutions and provide users a new level of analysis and visibility.
Geospatial Analysis Products
Rosoka Extraction Plus has all of the functionality of Rosoka Extraction with an integrated geotagging capability. This capability provides latitude and longitude information to PLACE and FACILITY entities extracted by Rosoka. In addition to the Core Rosoka LxBase, Rosoka Extraction Plus ships with the Core Rosoka GeoGravy GxBase. Rosoka GeoGravy is needed to modify or add to the GxBase.
GeoGravy is a geospatial tagging service and gazetteer. It is available as a stand-alone product or integrated with Rosoka Extraction and Rosoka Toolkit. GeoGravy not only looks up lat/lon information about places and facilities, but also provides information about the most likely geotag based on context. GeoGravy can convert geocoordinates from one format to another. GeoGravy supports the following formats:
- DD – The Decimal Degrees system
- DM – The Degrees Minutes system
- DMS – The Degrees Minutes Seconds system
- UTM – The Universal Transverse Mercator system
- UPS- The Universal Polar Stereographic system
- USNG – The united States Geographic Reference system
- MAIDENHEAD – The Maidenhead Locator system
- MGRS – The Military Grid Reference System