Last Modified: March 2, 2017
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Rosoka and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
(a) Limited Free Trials. From time to time, we may provide you with limited free trial of certain portion of the Services, and other special offers. Such free-trial offers may also be subject to additional terms and conditions provided to you.
(b) Paid Services. From time to time, we may offer you the option to purchase Services at the then-current rate. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AFTER SUCH PAYMENT IS MADE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLING YOUR ORDER OR FAILURE TO USE THE SERVICES. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a discount, credit, or other consideration to some or all of our users (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
Devices & Availability. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict user access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site. The speed of the upload or download of the Site, including but limited to the Services, may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. You acknowledge and agree that devices to be used to access the Site are manufactured and sold by entities other than Rosoka. A device is any electronics equipment that is authorized to and capable of accessing the Site, including but not limited to the Services, where such access is transmitted over the Internet via, for example, a personal computer, smart phone, portable media player, gaming device, Blu-ray player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements that we may establish from time to time. AS SUCH, WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OF DEVICES, INCLUDING THE CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY OF THE DEVICE WITH OUR SITE AND SERVICES. We may change the requirements for compatible devices from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) compatible with the Site may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. As a result, devices that are compatible with our Site at one time may cease to be compatible devices in the future. By using our Site, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the Site.
Trademarks. The Rosoka name, the terms ROSOKA NLP, ROSOKA NLP GEO, ROSOKA LANGUAGE ID, ROSOKA TOKENIZER, ROSOKA NAME RESOLVER, ROSOKA EXTRACTION, ROSOKA EXTRACTION PLUS, ROSOKA TOOLKIT, ROSOKA ANALYST and ROSOKA CLOUD, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Rosoka or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Rosoka. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Your Responsibilities and Restrictions on Use. The following Rules of Conduct apply to the Services. You agree that you will not utilize the Services in a manner that:
- violates any rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
- violates applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- utilizes illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications or documents of any kind;
- uses technology or other means to access, index frame or link to the Site that is not authorized by us in writing;
- impersonates or attempt to impersonate Rosoka, a Rosoka employee, another user of the Site or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- uses the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- uses, transfers, distributes, or disposes of any information contained in the Site in any manner that could compete with the business of Rosoka or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries;
- involves accessing the Site through any automated means such as “robots,” “spiders,” “scraper” or “offline readers” (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices - but not caches or archives - of the Services and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content);
- uses any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduces viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- attacks the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- inserts any code or manipulates Rosoka Services in any way;conducts data extractions or data mining of the Site;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- otherwise attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- removes, modifies, disables, blocks, obscures or otherwise impairs any advertising in connection with the Site;
- uses the Report to advertise or promote services that are not expressly approved in advance in writing by us;
- or attempts to do any of the foregoing.
Electronic Communications. By using the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us, whether by emails, SMS or text messages, or the like. These communications may include notices about your account, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information, and information concerning or related to the Services, and may include newsletters and promotional communications from us if you have chosen to receive such communications during sign-up and have not opted out. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You agree to update your personal information immediately upon any change to your email address.
Use of Information Submitted by You. Please note Rosoka does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its Services or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Rosoka. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Rosoka and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the idea you sent.
Geographic Restrictions. The owner of the Site is based in the state of Virginia in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. We may use technologies to verify your geographic location, and will block access to the Services based on our good faith determination that you are located outside of the United States or its recognized territories.
Disclaimer of Warranties. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ROSOKA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ROSOKA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER ROSOKA NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ROSOKA REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. ROSOKA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL ROSOKA, ITS AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE INVESTORS, DIRECTORS, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “ROSOKA PARTIES”), BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Copyright Concerns and Notice. It is the policy of Rosoka to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Rosoka does not condone unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted content. We will process each notice of alleged infringement that we receive and take appropriate action in accordance with applicable intellectual property laws. If you believe that any portion of the Site or other material provided through the Site, including through a link, infringes your copyright, you should notify us of your infringement claim by emailing us at email@example.com or sending a letter to our mailing address of: Rosoka Software, Inc.; 950 Herndon Pkwy, #280; Herndon, Virginia 20170. To be effective, the notification must contain the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services that is reasonably sufficient to enable us to identify and locate the material; (iv) how we can contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right in the material. We have a policy of terminating repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.