Rosoka Linguistic Product Suite
- Rosoka Tokenization Engine:
- The RTE is a 100% pure Java API-driven engine used to segment characters into tokens (word-like character groupings). The RTE is used by all the Rosoka products for tokenization.
- Rosoka Extraction Engine:
- The REE is the heart of the RosokaTM product line. The REE is an API-driven, data-independent entity and relationship extraction engine. The REE is a component tool that is integrated into a larger system via its Java API. The REE uses a rule set that is particular to the language and data domain of the documents it will process.
- Rosoka's Relationship identification not only links one Entity to another, but identifies how they they are related.
- Rosoka Language ID Engine:
- The RLI is an API-driven engine that identifies the likely language or languages of a document, portion of a document, or a string.
- Rosoka Salience Engine:
- The RSE is an API-driven engine that provides the relative importance of a given entity to its own document and to a collection of documents. The RSE uses information from an entity extraction engine to perform its proprietary calculations.
- Rosoka Polarity Engine:
- The RPE is an API-driven engine that provides the sentiment of a given entity within its own document. The RPE uses information from an entity extraction engine to perform its proprietary calculations.
- Rosoka Document Viewer:
- The RDV is a graphically-based tool to view the results from the different RosokaTM products. Depending on the type of license purchased, the RDV can also initiate the other RosokaTM products to process a particular document or set of documents. Initially, the RDV will provide a document highlight, heat-map, and node/link viewers.
Multilingual Products for a Multilingual WorldTM